Hydraulic modeling resources
Deeply rooted in our values is the constant progress and co-creation with the universities and academia. In this page we will collate resources related to hydraulic modeling, the use of Fluidit software in articles and theses, and other relevant information regarding hydraulic modeling, pipe network analyses, and overall development of the field.
Fluidit video library
Fluidit blog posts archive
- 2.1 Fluidit hydraulic simulator suite updates
- Assessing heat recovery potential from sewers
- Heat recycling from Microsoft’s datacenter to Fortum’s district heating network is pre-planned with Fluidit Heat
- Hydraulic modeling helping Nicaraguan village
- What is hydraulic modeling?
- Hydraulic modeling in Veitur – the largest utility in Iceland
- Hydraulic simulation with Fluidit Heat ticks all the boxes for Rotterdam Engineering
- Fluidit 2.0 Change log
- Fluidit 2.0 for consultants
- Fluidit 2.0 for utilities
- The story of how we became Fluidit
- Fixing flaws with district energy network model
- Preparing towards digital twin of real life system
Other hydraulic modeling resources
Publications done in English by Fluidit personnel or publication that have used Fluidit software in their research.
Other useful resources (Finnish mainly)